Accuracy score indicators in the Training module help you determine whether a document category within a Workflow requires additional training.
There are two types of accuracy scores:
- Categorization accuracy score: tells you how confident your Workflow's custom AI model is in its auto-categorization ability in its current training state.
- Labelling accuracy score: tells you how confident your Workflow's custom AI model is in the correctness of each AI-generated label on a document within a specific document category.
We recommend you conclude your training after:
- A Workflow's assisted categorization accuracy score is high.
- You have labelled all training documents within that Workflow.
- All AI-generated labels within that Workflow's document categories are correct and hold a high accuracy score indicating a green color coating.
Need to revisit a Workflow's Training module? How to improve your AI model